OT: ICANN and NRO

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:22:49 MST 2009

I (me) have created a monster. Sorry.

Everybody missed the little  "lol" after it.

As for Al Gore and his FUD on global warming.

It's amazing to me how in 100 or so years, Scientists have figured out
exactly how the climate works.

I remember the  Nuclear Winter like conditions that happened when Mt Saint
Helens blew. Oh wait,
that's just what the scientists said would happen. In real life it didn't.

Yes cutting emissions is good, but creating a committee or a climate Tsar to
dictate how the climate should work
is like trying to fix an empty bank account by charging more on my credit
card. Oh wait, that might work
The government is doing that right now. They always know best. Oh wait...

This could be never ending, kinda like this thread...

Aaaaauuuuugggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!