Clonezilla

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:27:33 MST 2009

I have been using Clonezilla for a small while now (and comparing it
to acronis and symantec products). and decided its a win.

Anyone have any experience in useing this in a network feel like
gieing me suggestions? I am trying to decide if i just set up an NFS
server and boot from a CD or set up a DRBL server to host Clonezilla.

Stephen