OT: ICANN and NRO

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jun 23 22:23:42 MST 2009

Am 23. Jun, 2009 schwätzte Joshua Zeidner so:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 7:54 PM, der.hans<PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
>> Am 23. Jun, 2009 schwätzte Bob Elzer so:
>>
>> moin moin,
>>
>>> We didn't create it.  Al Gore did.
>>
>> Apprently he didn't make that claim.
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp
>
>  maybe the Internet invented Al Gore?  -jmz

<insert scheme joke I don't get>  :)

BTW, I wasn't chastising Bob. I've known many people make that reference
that don't realize it might not actually be what Gore implied. Some even
heard playback of Gore making the statement, but were pre-disposed to see
a particular meaning due to lead-in. I just wanted to point out that that
particular viewpoint doesn't appear to be correct.

If we keep repeating and ignoring misinformation it becomes cultural fact.

There are lots of reasons to dislike most any politition. No need to make
stuff up :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I never let schooling get in the way of my education." -- Mark Twain