OT: ICANN and NRO

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 21:31:41 MST 2009

I have not.  No need to I do not beleive him.

Check this out:

This site http://www.taxfoundation.org/blog/show/1849.html

says this

"Former Vice President Al Gore has a novel approach for dealing with global warming: tax carbon dioxide emissions instead of...."

Carbon dioxide? Why?  Because you and I emit carbon dioxide.  If they can tax it you and I will be liable to pay tax on our very breath.  What about that beef you eat.  More Carbon Tax .... it just keeps going.

This site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photosynthesis says

"Photosynthesis[α] is a process that converts carbon dioxide into organic compounds, especially sugars, using the energy from sunlight.[1] Photosynthesis occurs in plants, algae, and many species of Bacteria, but not in Archaea. Photosynthetic organisms are called photoautotrophs, since it allows them to create their own food. In plants, algae and cyanobacteria photosynthesis uses carbon dioxide and water, releasing oxygen as a waste product.".

Interestingly enough our planet takes care of this problem automatically.

As long as someone stands to gain billions off of something they are trying to convince me of I am suspicious of their motives.

There are scientist that will tell you there is no global warming.

So who do you beleive?  They guy who has little to gain or the guy who will hit the lottery many times over if he convinces you there is global warming?

Keith Smith