OT: ICANN and NRO

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 21:06:43 MST 2009

I would say Al Gore is Mr. Mis-Information.  All he does is try to tell us there is Global Warming while there is no real proof.

The fact is that Al Gore either owns or is a major share holder in a carbon tax trading company.  If the carbon tax passes Al Gore will become a multi-billionaire.

If the Carbon Tax passes it is estimated that you and I will give the government between $300 a month and about $800 a month in additional taxes.

What will that do to the economy?

Keith Smith