Slightly OT: Got a weird one regarding EMail logs and ISPs.

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Jun 23 14:13:27 MST 2009

No actually, this would be a bad idea in a court of law, if one:

a) Was the defendant in criminal proceedings.
b) Is not in Arizona.
c) Does not expose it finally for the fraud it is - to make that point.

We can tell Stephen's experience with the law was not with civil
courts in the land of conservative free gun wielding citizens (AZ)?

On 6/23/09, Bob Elzer <bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wasn't saying to present it as though he got an apology from the bad guy.
>
> I was saying present it as a forged email, with all the correct headers and
> such, to show how easy it can be done.

(503)754-4452
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:LisaKachold
http://tinyurl.com/44zfgx  http://www.obnosis.com/motivation/