Slightly OT: Got a weird one regarding EMail logs and ISPs.

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Jun 23 12:45:12 MST 2009

> Bob Elzer wrote:
>> To show how email can be forged, you friend should create an email from
>> the
>> bad guy, confessing to the forged email, and saying he's sorry.

Here's links on how to configure your Linux mailer for Gmail SMTP gateway:

Send Mail Postfix through Gmail's SMTP on a Ubuntu LTS Server
www.marksanborn.net/linux/send-mail-postfix-through-gmails-smtp-on-a-ubuntu-lts-server/

Lifehacker - How to use Gmail as your SMTP server - Email apps
lifehacker.com/.../how-to-use-gmail-as-your-smtp-server-111166.php

Linux Home Automation - Sendmail/Gmail Fedora
www.linuxha.com/other/sendmail/gmail.html

Then:

# sudo bash
# cat boguscourt.txt | sendmail -f badguy at liars.org myaddress at goodguy.com