Just complete apt-get /update/upgrade and my system is bonked!

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Jun 22 20:16:43 MST 2009

Actually, the /usr/local/lib/libxml2.so.2.6.30 would not likely to have
been installed by apt/dpkg but likely by some tarball installation of
some package instead. The problem with tarball installations like this
is that the shell typically uses files in /usr/local before /usr and in
this case, it is a problem.

And the TLS errors would appear to be related to a VNC server starting
up...maybe normal, may not be normal...I don't know.

web servers aren't going to log in a ~/.xsession-errors anyway.

The openoffice.desktop errors are because launchers for a version that
is no longer installed are in some panel on your desktop. Remove
launchers, error goes away.

Craig

believed to be clean.