Fedora Core 11

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Jun 22 14:29:40 MST 2009

I love Redhat, having built custom firewalls from basic installs under
Redhat 3/4 in the early 1990's.

Course, I like Gentoo also.  And I like Ubuntu, and Knoppix is wondaba
for some things.  Ah, fickle I might be: so many Nix, so little
time...

Of course, I like to make fun of them all also!

http://tinyurl.com/44zfgx  http://www.obnosis.com/motivation/