MythTV and Cox HD Digital TV

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:35:52 MST 2009

The Haugpauuge HD PVR works with Linux but I wasn't able to make it work
with Myth (there is money in it for someone that can make it work under
Mythbuntu).
http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

I have used the blackmagic cars int he past  (under another OS) and they are
the best bang for the buck. They just released the linux drivers for the
HDMI card last month, so I haven't had a chance to play with them yet.