OT: Gift for the Hacker Dad

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Sun Jun 21 00:53:19 MST 2009

My dad is not a hacker, but a schoolteacher, and to keep his students
from stealing test answers and such, I put the windows executable for
Truecrypt on a USB drive with a nicely-sized TC volume. Then I put in an
autorun file that will let him choose to run the executable with the
arguments so that all he has to do is enter his password (I also showed
him how to mount the volume on his EeePC).

Excerpts from Lisa Kachold's message of Sat Jun 20 20:51:21 -0700 2009: