XenServer 5.5 is out

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sat Jun 20 13:05:13 MST 2009

I'm hoping to be able to put one together in a couple months (perhaps September?).
I'm actually working through a bunch of virtualization stuff at work, and I'm thinking I can coalesce the stuff I'm learning about Open Source virtualization technologies (and lightweight Linux to run as a VM guest) into a decent presentation once I've finished.