OT: C programmers....

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Jun 19 18:16:57 MST 2009

James Britt gave a presentation about programming for the Wii Remote
during Ignite Phoenix on Tuesday night.  He only had 5 minutes so it's
not very deep information.  But, maybe it gives you some ideas.  And
you could contact him for information too!

The video of his presentation is now available at:
http://ignitephoenix.blip.tv/file/2260189/

Alan