OT: C programmers....

Carlos Macedo Gomes powerofprimes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:16:34 MST 2009

There may be some guides and/or OSS to Wii remote interfaces here:
http://johnnylee.net/projects/wii/

<http://johnnylee.net/projects/wii/>When I hear folks talking about this
kinda stuff, makes me think that Phoenix needs a MakerFaire to show off all
our DYI stuff :-).
http://www.makerfaire.com/
<http://www.makerfaire.com/>http://makezine.com/about/

ymmv,