e-book management software

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:10:27 MST 2009

That look some what promising, but I was hoping for a lighter weight app. I
will play with it on a VM and see how I like it. I really want to preserve
the physical file if at all possible. Just a quick read though and it looks
like this app wants to import them into the itself if it recognizes the file
format.