e-book management software

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Jun 19 10:49:50 MST 2009

On 6/19/09, Shawn Badger <badger.shawn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have collected many ebooks over the years and have been trying to sort
> them manually for some time now. I would like to find some software, similar
> to the Gallery project, that would allow me to index and search all of them.
> It has to support txt, pdf, chm and it would be nice if djvu worked as well.
> Does any one the list know of a good app for this.
>
> I know I put them in a wiki, but I would like to keep them in their native
> formats.

Depends on if this is an IntraNet or Internet type service.  If it's
intranet choose php/mysql; if this is threat facing, using pdf's you
might want a J2EE application or something very well tested?

Put them into a CMS php plugin to Mysql - an ebook pdf search engine
(Jira/Confluence and Joomla have this capacity 0ther plugins exist)

http://www.pdf-search-engine.com/cms-joomla-brasil-pdf.html
--
(503)754-4452
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:LisaKachold