sortof OT: wiki software

Jason Hayes jason at jasonhayes.org
Mon Jun 15 10:39:27 MST 2009

I foresee that being a big block to the wiki's use. As I said, most of the
people using the wiki will be non-tech types. They're also doing this project
as an add on to their normal work duties, so if there is a steep learning
curve for the markup, they may grow weary of the project quickly.

If I can find a WYSIWYG module and people could just cut and paste from Word or
OO Writer, that would help make the wiki more useful.
--
Jason Hayes