my router hates me

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Sat Jun 13 13:13:08 MST 2009

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Eric Cope wrote:

> do you have another computer to try and connect wirelessly? Your router's
> wireless adapter could have met its maker...

The more I think about it the more plausible that sounds, in as much as
I had wireless working for a few days and suddenly lost the connection and
was never able to re-establish it.

If that *is* the problem, I've been beating my brains out and flooding
the list for a long time for nothing.

Thanks for the tip. I'll get it checked out.

Thanks

--
Bob Holtzman
AF9D 8760 0CFA F95A 6C77  E125 BF90 580F 8D54 9279