OT: book to CD/DVD ?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:19:23 MST 2009

for an online/data solution i would suggest Dspace.org as the
technology as it is designed for long term data archives of media of
many formats. it might be allot like a sledgehammer but if you can get
a place online to run this thing for a fair amount of time you can use
it to great effect. although you might want to make sure you have
other uses ofr it to manage the cost.

Stephen