Thinkpad z60t wwireless w/centos

Steve Phariss sphariss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:09:06 MST 2009

I might get the AGN card, I might have to tweak the bios or the firmware pci
id though.  it would be nice to have N speeds available.  more research
needed.

In the mean time I am going to reload and try the ath5k driver again. From
all reports it SHOULD work.  My mistake might have been trying to load the
madwifi drivers as my first attempt.