Jun east side topics

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:33:22 MST 2009

I second that emotion -- IMHO a message about a meeting should always
include
  stuff like the date / time / place,
  ** even if ** most readers area expected to
  (/slash, "should")
  already know that stuff.
If you tell them something that they already know,
  then (IMHO) that is OK
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ