Browsers, dumps and javascript.

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sat Jun 6 23:09:35 MST 2009

Looks like you're trying to pull information from your wireless 802.11b AP.
The data is contained in base64 encoded byte arrays which are simply the data points concatenated together (fixed-length record format).
The JS code to split them out is in the bridge/xxxx.html pages (each page parses it's own record format).
Depending on which value you want, you should be able to pull the data using Javascript of your own and parse it using their code directly.
You can execute Javascript directly from the command-line using one of several JS interpreters.
"apt-get install spidermonkey-bin" in Ubuntu should get what you need, although it's not necessarily the best.
Once installed, the command to run the js interpreter is "js".
You can even use it as a scripting language with "#!/usr/bin/env js" as the first line of any executable text file containing Javascript commands.

Not sure if that helps enough, the code to pull the data from the website might be a bit tough (asyncHttpRequest is a browser function, not part of Javascript), but perhaps a combination of wget with the command-line Javascript engine will get what you need.