west side during the summer

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:29:29 MST 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 12:28 AM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of a nice locally owned restarant near I-17 and Bell? Bonus if
> it has a room we can use and wireless :).

Idea: Pot luck dinner at someone's house (who's westside) for a PLUG
meeting? (Not mine, Tatum and Bell :3) There's a guaranteed (free) wireless,
a room, etc... and if we all bring food, dayum that sound good.

or, let's see...

*We could have our meetings begin a little earlier and meet at Arrowhead
mall... (We could eat in the food court and then go hand out GNU/Linux
install disks and fliers outside of the Apple Store)

*Uncle Sam's (83rd and Union) has great food and (I believe) is locally
owned. Unsure about wifi, etc, but would be a good place for a stamtisch
type meetup.

*Borders @ 75th and bell? Coffee shop, decent supply of tech books, etc. (no
free wifi though, iirc.) someone could bring an AP maybe ;)

*Next coffee co (59th and utopia) has free wifi, never been there but has
some decent reviews.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix