OT: Safari Books

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Jun 3 04:58:30 MST 2009

After realizing that I have a bookcase of books on outdated technologies I
subscribed to the full blown version of Safari and like it (though it is a
bit pricey - way cheaper than buying the hundreds of books in my favorites
though).  It will let you bookmark, search, and copy from a book (in html
mode) using cut/paste.  You can purchase tokens to download the book in
pdf.
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."