OT: Safari Books

Mike Hoy mhoy06 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 02:14:36 MST 2009

> You can add the books to your "list".  I've never used a bookmark option,
> but I tend to pick through chapters.  It's amazing how your reading habits
> change when you have access to that many books.
>
> Anyway, I still buy paperback books because I adore them, but Safari is SO
> worth it simply for reference factor.
>
> The only thing I'm going to have to get used to is reading at the computer
vs reading in bed. You mention that they have a lot of books. From what I
could tell there really weren't ~that~ many to choose from. Unless the list
I'm seeing is only a fraction of what they really have.

http://my.safaribooksonline.com/home?subpage=anonUIbrowse

Is what I've seen so far. Maybe 5 books that I would normally buy otherwise.