open source architecture software

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:14:52 MST 2009

  I dont really consider Zimbra to be open source, but anyway thanks
for the info.

  For karma purposes, I thought I'd just mention here that this
particular area, open source building/architecture is a very active
area and there is lots of information available.  more details and
links will be featured in an upcoming article on my blog.

  thx, jmz