first Time DRBL

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:56:20 MST 2009

mostly i was getting ready to set up a few things primarily id like to
have clonezilla ready with its related images fro deployment, and if
possible a pair of diagnostic boot images

but initially im just looking for some of those practical docs say
this, this is how it played out tidbits if they exist... the walk
through wants it to be a sort of bridge between the machines and
outside world which i find weird and not useful.

Stephen