OT: BING!

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Jun 1 08:40:40 MST 2009

Hey All,

I wanted to be a good unbiased party and try out bing. I tried really hard
to find something I liked and well I either didn't try hard enough or maybe
I am just not skilled enough to make it do it's magic. Anyhow I just thought
I would share my opinion on Microsoft's new "google Killer." It sort of
reminds me of those cable vs satellite commercials where the marketing folks
are around the table and they say I know we will just play the volume louder
and that will make it better... Basically Microsoft's approach is to "out
google" google.  When you do a search you see sponsored text based ads on
the top and right then your results. Over all I was un-impressed if I want
to use something "like google" I will simply use google.

James Finstrom