Geek/Tech/Entrepreneur Stuff to do in PHX

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:20:38 MST 2009

another great one:

"OK, my question stands. Where are the incubators, the "bootstrap"
seminars, the serious entrepreneurial meetups in Phoenix??? (crickets
chirping). Phoenix just ain't happening as a serious place where
serious people are doing serious things. No one wants it badly enough
here. This paper should be having at least one article a week on a new
startup and the VC firm who funded it. Helloooo????? is anybody out
there...."

a better way to phrase this: we need to stop pretending these
whimsical efforts churned out by local self-employed marketing experts
are sufficient.  They are not.  We should be asking the hard
questions, not playing games.

-jmz