Geek/Tech/Entrepreneur Stuff to do in PHX

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Jul 31 12:47:08 MST 2009

Tech "scene" sadly is not tech.

The many people actually out there, in the trenches, working while
trying to find balance in "social time off" are the real minions of
community!

Don't you know about Rule #999?

"Ignore all forum comments in regular press (outside of technical
forums, where you ignore %50."

On 7/31/09, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:22 AM, keith smith<klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I really like what is going on.  This is really cool.
>>
>> The article says "Queen Creek resident Derek Neighbors..."  That name
>> sounds familiar.
>
> Yep, that's THE Derek Neighbors we love.  He has been and is busy
> building community.  Doing a fabulous job of it!
>
> Alan

(623)239-3392
(503)754-4452 www.obnosis.com