Geek/Tech/Entrepreneur Stuff to do in PHX

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Fri Jul 31 10:08:16 MST 2009

From: Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com>
[snip]
> http://gangplankhq.com - A co-working space and group of tech
> companies that sponsor lots of events.  Great place to meet other
> developers.  Channel 3 had a segment about Gangplank on the news
> Wednesday night.  It gives a good flavor of what the place is about:
> http://gangplankhq.com/2009/07/collaboration-over-competition-w-3tv/

I read something about this just this morning:
http://azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2009/07/31/20090731coworking0719.html
, take a look at the reader comments below the article.  (It's like a
bunch of Negative Nellies spend their time posting comments on the
local paper's site... I don't get it.)

> The Phoenix tech social scene is exploding!  And that is a great
> thing!

It depends on what the shrapnel is like, and whether you get hit
by it, no?  :-)

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows