Kmail or Evolution?

Jason Hayes jason at jasonhayes.org
Thu Jul 30 11:29:48 MST 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 07:08:41 am mike Enriquez wrote:
> Which of these email clients do you like (Kmail or Evolution); and why?
> Please reply so I can see which one of these is the most used. I will
> gladly foward the results to the group.
> Thanks
> Mike Enriquez

I use Kmail (Kontact). I used to use Evolution (several iterations ago), but
it was very buggy & crashed constantly. I have not tried it again, so those
problems may be fixed now.

One issue that I have not worked out yet with Kontact is how to sync my
Blackberry. There may be solutions, I am just not aware of them.

Other than that, Kontact seems to work quite well.

--
Jason Hayes