****Re: guess what....

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Thu Jul 30 07:16:46 MST 2009

There is only one job in politics and that is to keep your job. To
keep your job you need 2 things, money and votes. Money comes from
special interest groups so politicians must cater to them or they will
not be able to afford a campaign. Cutting social services that are
bleading the various levels of government dry does not earn votes.
This is what's broken.