guess what....

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:54:25 MST 2009

On Wed 29 July 2009 10:33:29 pm Lyle Tuttle wrote:
> At 08:00 PM 7/29/2009, you wrote:
> >I moved here and the illegal alien problem doesn't seem to be a
> >problem. I had forgotten about it! Almost everyone here is an alien
> >of some sort (legal or not).
>
> Perhaps you are looking at the wrong source.....we now have a $3
> Billion deficit.....check out these numbers in bold blue.........

<augmentedVoice type="australian" sex="male">
And here we have it, the rare but savage introduction to a PLUG-discuss
political maelstrom. Look at the size of its horns, oh what a beauty.

The male begins with its mating call, usually in the form of an on topic, but
political, reply to a message on the mailing list. The message would be one
that half of the pack's males would agree on and half would disagree on.
Naturally the dominant males in the group will take to bellowing and fighting
until the maelstrom finally subsides.

These events are rare occurences in such a group, but a splendid site to see
when they do occur. Oh, crikey, here it comes! We best make way back to the
lorry and find another less rambuctious group of listers.
</augmentedVoice>

;D Ryan
(ps, my .sig fortune is really good today)

---
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

vi is [[13~^[[15~^[[15~^[[19~^[[18~^ a
muk[^[[29~^[[34~^[[26~^[[32~^ch better editor than this emacs. I know
I^[[14~'ll get flamed for this but the truth has to be
exit ^X^C quit :x :wq dang it :w:w:w :x ^C^C^Z^D
	-- Jesper Lauridsen <rorschak at daimi.aau.dk> from alt.religion.emacs

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.