July WSM Minutes

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:43:25 MST 2009

On Tue 28 July 2009 10:13:31 pm Austin William Wright wrote:
> For the record, Songbird is only a fork of Firefox, it is an independent
> project by "Pioneers of the Inevitable" (I recall the name being
> different a while ago, Songbird foundation maybe, idk).

Thanks Austin, I've fixed the blog entry!

Ryan

--
---
Ryan Rix

Just to remind everyone.  Today, Sept 17, is Linux's 5th birthday.  So
happy birthday to all on the list.  Thanks go out to Linus and all the
other hard-working maintainers for 5 wonderful fast paced years!
	-- William E. Roadcap <roadcapw at cfw.com>

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.