OT: Shirts!

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:03:35 MST 2009

Sorry LK, originally I did not read [all of] that post from you, from
Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 3:17 AM
(12 steps, FOSS, etc.);

but now today I did (re-) read it.  Very interesting.

Now, this one (Jul 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM) I have only skimmed through;  but I
did go back, and re-read
the "part of it", that was from
Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 3:17 AM

...and I still am not sure that I "get" it all, 100%, but
it is interesting.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ