Yet another Zoneminder question - and it's a weird one!

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:56:18 MST 2009

Just got off the phone with DLink.  Managed to get a list of known
subdirectories for the 920 camera:

http://192.168.0.55/video.cgi

This is the one that supposedly works in Zoneminder 1.23 series with a
"?" at the end, with the Dlink 910 camera.  Ain't working for me.
Certain "regex" tweaks in ZM1.23 are mentioned, but not available in
1.24.0.  Dunno what's going on.

Page source is disabled from this .cgi display.  Sigh.

http://192.168.0.55/video.avi

- gives me a 404 not found...

http://192.168.0.55/video.dvf

- proprietary Dlink format of some sort?  Zoneminder doesn't work with it...

http://192.168.0.55/image.jpg

- this gives the last still image off the camera.  Zoneminder can work
with this, but the speed blows chunks (less than 1 frame per second).

What I guess I need is a tweak to get the video.cgi stream working in
Zoneminder.  Worst case I'll try upgrading ZM to 1.24.2 but it's a
stone cold bitch to compile...

Jim