DSL

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Mon Jul 27 15:08:53 MST 2009

It runs on the same pair as his voice line and uses frequencies outside of
human hearing range.
Go to home depot and get gel splicers and exterior grade phone cable and
save yourself some grief.
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."