Yet another Zoneminder question - and it's a weird one!

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:00:25 MST 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Bob Elzer<bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where is the video.cgi located ?
>
> Is the server setup to allow cgi in that directory ?

That's on the camera itself.  The controls are fairly primitive...

> If it's in cgi-bin  have you tried adding /cgi-bin/video.cgi

No, this link doesn't work:

http://192.168.0.55/cgi-bin/video.cgi

This one does:

http://192.168.0.55/video.cgi

Again, that's talking straight to the camera's IP address, bypassing
Zoneminder completely.  The problem is, I can't get Zoneminder to see
that feed.

Jim