ABLEconf mtg tonight at 20:00

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:43:38 MST 2009

Whoops. Didn't reply-all on that last one.

Weird. @ is something I'd expect to see on a username to designate operator
privileges. I've checked out the webchat.freenode.net and it's working OK as
far as I can tell...

I've attached a screenshot (not attaching it to this message to avoid
junking up the list) of what my screen looks like before I hit "Connect" and
it's connected me successfully using the webchat client.

What browser are you using?