projector for tonight's west side mtg

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jul 22 15:35:14 MST 2009

Am 22. Jul, 2009 schwätzte Gerold Knapp so:

moin moin,

> I can provide a projector with VGA input (s-video, yada yada) and a free
> standing screen if no other solutions present themselves.  It is not a large
> screen, probably 4' x 6'.  I use it for presentations in fairly large groups
> and I am sure it would be big enough for this meeting.

That sounds good. We need that projector :).

We can probably use a wall, but having a screen would be good.

> I have not attended in quite a while but was considering it.  If you guys
> need the equipment, consider me there.

You're welcome to show up even when you're not bringing equipment :), but
thanks for volunteering to help out for tonight!

ciao,

der.hans
#  It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.
#  An author has only the opportunity to make it uninteresting. - der.hans