OT: AC/DC adaptors

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:14:30 MST 2009

Make sure they are AC/DC adapters. Some are AC/AC adapters. Also make sure
the plug is properly polarized. Some plugs the inside is (+) and the outside
is (-), some are switched. Make sure the current rating (mA or A) is greater
than what you need. Make sure the voltage is the same.

Eric

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Nadim Hoque <nadimhoque at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually use the 210 because u will break the 80ma one and will only take
> 100ma from the 210.

Eric Cope
http://cope-et-al.com