ext? as fat or ntfs?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jul 20 15:06:32 MST 2009

Am 20. Jul, 2009 schwätzte Lisa Kachold so:

> This is your (and perhaps Google's summer of code) project.

Might be a way of doing this, but I don't want us to wait another year.

> I can perhaps describe it in both secure and insecure marketing ways,
> but it's Han's baby.

Putting security on the roadmap would be great!

> {German genius is plagued with procrastination, I hear?}

I was elected president of the procrastinator's association because I was
the last one to get around to voting, but keep forgetting to accept the
office...

Actually, as many of you know, I'm involved in lots of areas, but my
timeslicing algorithm isn't very efficient :).

ciao,

der.hans
<moose> Roses are #FF0000,
<moose> Violets are #0000FF,