ext? as fat or ntfs?

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Mon Jul 20 11:07:24 MST 2009

I don't know much about reactOS ( http://www.reactos.org/en/index.html http://www.nuxified.org/react_os_windows_done_right )

but in reading this thread, I wonder how they have avoided the m$ patent/extortion issues? Per http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/open_source/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=218400772&pgno=4&queryText=&isPrev=

they require you to use FAT during setup.

Regards,
Kaia Taylor

DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome
desk 602-977-5157
pager 6025785439 at messaging.sprintpcs.com or white pages
All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.