ext? as fat or ntfs?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Jul 18 18:43:50 MST 2009

Not sure what you are trying to do, but pendrive installations use
Fat32 which is supported under both Linux and Windows.

I.E. If I plug in my Knoppix 6.0 (or Ubuntu 9.04 persistent) pendrive
into a Vista system, I see files.

http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/people/chaffee/fat32.html

Using a larger casper-rw image to expand your pendrive size for persistence:
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/category/using-linux/

Sharing files using Pendrives built for ISOS:
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/sharing-files-between-windows-and-linux/#more-381

--
http://linuxgazette.net/164/kachold.html
(623)239-3392