PLUG Security TEST Team: Elance Alert

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:40:20 MST 2009

Nobody seems to know yet how many records were compromised, judging from
what I can find online.

At least it's not like the UC San Diego Cancer Center breach... 30,000
people notified about a hack that gave access to names & addresses, date of
birth, and medical records.
http://datalossdb.org/incidents/2187-30-000-notified-about-names-birth-dates-and-diagnosis-and-treatment-dates-on-hacked-server