flash

Jason Hayes jason at jasonhayes.org
Fri Jul 17 15:03:01 MST 2009

Some of it is familiar. I am using the x86_64 version of Kubuntu and have had
problems with the 32-bit version of flash (I downloaded it without thinking
about the 32- vs 64 bit thing and it actually wouldn't install).

Sometimes I get the gray box. Sometimes I get other things. Sometimes it
works. Sometimes ... no joy.

Still fighting with it, so I think I'll go back and remove all of them and
start over again - one at a time.
--
Jason Hayes