Linux Magic Jack?

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:31:48 MST 2009

Your are still paying for your other phone by paying for the internet
connection. So the packets can get to your phone.

Thus you still have to pay for your cellular account, so the packets can get
to your cell phone.

Depending on how much you use your cellphone, I am looking at switching to
Net10  http://www.net10.com/

$15 a month for 150 minutes or $40 for 400 minutes, or $80 for unlimited.

The have internet access, but I think it is very limited to only their
services.

Anybody have any good/bad stories about net10 ???

  _____