Linux Magic Jack?

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Sun Jul 12 16:44:33 MST 2009

Folks have gotten the magic jaack service working with asterisk it is
basic sip but that method violates the AUP. Essentialy the magic jack
is a usb audio device I have not disected one but my guess is you
could write up a driver pretty easily. The question is if the magick
is in the jack and you need to give it networking or is the magick in
a windows app