[Slightly OT] General Email Question

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:32:33 MST 2009

Perhaps the thinking was this:
During the course of his/her vacation (Mr/Ms "R" = the Recipient, that is),
let's say S (= the Sender) would ordinarily have sent "N" messages to R.

Well, perhaps what the OP (Mark Phillips<mark at phillipsmarketing.biz>)
meant, is that, once the FIRST of those messages gets an auto-responder
[robot] -generated "out of office" response, saying, "I'll be back on XYZ
date", that then, S might desire to wait until XYZ date, to send the other
("N minus one") messages to R.

(right?)
--
Mike Schwartz